Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It's been a while...

   So it's official... it's been OVER 2 years since my last blog post and I'll be honest I needed the break. Not that I had been blogging for a long time or anything, but there was so much going on during that time. Again, like all of us, I still have a lot going on in my life, even more than I did previously, but it's time. I've been itching to write, I have a ton of ideas that I've been wanting to share and I'm now part of some amazing communities that I want to share with YOU!

   First, a quick update, a lot has happened in 2 years!! So the hubby, worked through the stress (as did I) of training and has been working at his dream job for the last (almost) 2 years. Love Bug is now in preschool (where has the time gone?!) and he now has a little playmate, not quite yet following him around. I have yet to determine his nickname, as I'm still learning his little personality. He joined our family in June and the Love Bug couldn't be happier. He loves being a big brother!! He loves helping us out and entertaining his little brother.

   I was laid off from my last position due to loss of contract, but I'm still in my same area and field of expertise with a much better company, with better benefits & pay!! Who knew that getting laid off would be a blessing? I'm so glad it was, I still have friends that are struggling. I also now run 2 at home direct sales businesses, all the while working full time and keeping up with my family. That pretty much sums up the recap!

   Now, I'm sure you are wondering, with all of that what make this crazy lady think she can keep up with a blog? Surprisingly, I do have some free time and with what I've experienced the last few years. I've decided I wanted/needed to share. Mothers/Women need to communicate, it's how we are wired, we need to share experiences and I've been missing that a great deal. I have found some new motherhood communities I'm a part of and these women have inspired me. They've taught me that everyone has a voice and to deny that or think I'm insignificant is not right. We all have the right to share our experiences with others. Thus, why I am here again. So, let's get this party started... again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment