Friday, July 26, 2013

Beginnings


Today’s the day! What an exciting prospect huh? I wish we could look at every day as a fresh start a new beginning, but life happens and doesn’t always allow us to do so. This journey here started as an idea a few years ago… I’ve contemplated blogging, but wasn’t sure what to blog about, how personal it should be and where my “voice” would fit in.
Well the last few weeks I’ve been really feeling motivated to start and share my “voice”. As you’ll learn, I’ve been on a weight loss journey and figured I could start sharing my progress with others. However, I wanted more than that. So as an experiment I wrote a blog and posted it on my weight loss community and shared with a few friends/family members, who then shared it with others. I received positive feedback and decided to go for it! Granted, I know that not all comments are going to be positive, but I’m a pretty patient and forgiving person, naturally I think I can handle it. We’ll see! I want this blog to be about my life, specifically my life as a wife, friend, mom and modern woman. So here it goes, welcome to Insights of a Modern Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment