Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Love You So Much

It's official, we have moved! What a whirlwind! So last week I wrote a post promising some great upcoming posts, but that was prior to the move and realizing that we wouldn't have internet for a week! So let's just say I'm doing this covertly at a undisclosed location!
 
The Love Bug has been at it again, being his lovey dovey self! Thus the title of this post. The last few weeks he has been constantly telling me, "Mommy/Mom, I love you SO much!" I absolutely love this! However, I noticed the trend has moved over into other aspects of his life. For example, "Mommy/Mom, I love it/this SO Much". Let's be honest, I was slightly jealous that it wasn't just me he loved so much. But I guess I can share the love, after all he is a little love bug!
 
What makes you feel loved/special? Share your comments would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment