Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inspiration

So it’s been a while since I’ve written a post and for that I apologize. There’s been a lot to do with the upcoming move (tomorrow!) and I’ve been preoccupied. I must admit there has also been a lack of “inspiration” in my mind as what to continue writing. It’s hard when you throw yourself out there and do not know if what you are writing means something to the reader.

Where do you draw inspiration?

I decided to take a step back and reflect upon what “insights” I want to share and how I really want this blog to evolve and be about. Maybe I should have taken a little more time before jumping in head first to the blog, but I have no regrets. Needless to say, I have some sweet moments to share in the upcoming days and a post coming up about Eating/Exercise that I would love feedback on!

No comments:

Post a Comment