Friday, August 2, 2013

July Health Results

            For the month of July, my trainer gave me a challenge: try to lose 17 pounds! I did pretty well. There were a few times that I could have eaten better and definitely more times I could have gone to the gym, but sometimes that piece of chocolate or day off from the gym to recover is worth it. With that being said, here are my results (amount is inches lost in 4 weeks, unless otherwise noted):

Total Weight Lost: 11.5 pounds
Body Fat Lost: 0.8%
Bust: 0.2 in
Stomach: 0.5 in
Hips: 1.8 in
Thigh: 1 in
Bicep: 0.5 in

           While I didn't make my goal, I still think I did an amazing job. I can't believe some of those numbers! I mean, who loses almost TWO INCHES in their HIPS in ONE MONTH?!! Apparently I can!! I also can't believe my body fat loss, to give you a reference I've only lost about 1% body fat in 5 months... so the fact I almost lost this much in July is insane!! I'm so proud of my body and what it's doing.  August/September are going to be great months for me, because I'll finally be able to control my eating environment completely! I can't wait until I hit my final goal! Any words of encouragement or excitement are HIGHLY encouraged!

Next goal, set by me: try to lose 7 pounds in 30 days... I'm hoping to lose 10! Wish me luck!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment